Join me for a summer (virtual) retreat that will leave you feeling:
- connected to yourself and others
- and equipped with new resilience tools for your toolbox
When? June 20-22nd from 8-10am PT / 11-1pm ET via Zoom
What is included:
- Full Teachers That Thrive program
- BONUS! 1 x 45 min private coaching session with me to use sometime during the school year
- $25 discount on a Fall Coaching Pod
Join other teachers for a summer retreat focused on
- refreshing your spirit
- reconnecting with yourself, and
- skilling up for the school year ahead.
We will meet 3 days in a row for 2 hours via Zoom. Each day will be packed with energizing, fun activities to connect you with other teachers so we can get real about what’s hard about teaching while equipping our resilience tool boxes for the year ahead!
– You will have fun and get re-energized while strengthening your connection to others and yourself!
– You will engage in relevant exploration of what’s going on under the surface of burnout.
– You will learn practical ways to cultivate resilience, manage stress, and cope with overwhelm and compassion fatigue.
– You will create a realistic action plan to empower you to cultivate your resilience for the school year ahead!
The Teachers That Thrive program has supported dozens of teachers to cultivate their resilience and feel refreshed and equipped for the school year ahead. For the summer retreat, we will focus on
- how to recharge your batteries and let go of exhaustion (physically and emotionally)
- identifying patterns of habits that lead to burnout and are in our control
- identifying healthy alternative behaviors that will support you during the summer and into next school year
Here’s what other teachers say about it:
“Learning to deal with burnout is an ongoing process that is common. Even if you’re not experiencing it someone around you is. I didn’t realize I needed a reset and how to be mindful of stress and how to clean up my “mess”. I think this will make me more aware of my students stress levels as well. I love the connection to the iceberg model and deeper thinking.”
“I am soooooooo grateful for this time to reflect on things I can change or set boundaries on so I can continue my love of teaching. Alison was amazing!!! Thank you for the tools I didn’t realize I needed.”
“I feel strong and confident and I have regained the joy of teaching.”
“It sometimes feels as if when you try to do something by yourself that it’s so big and hard to reach. But with the coach, it feels like you have a sounding board to help you come up with ideas making the goals not as big or hard to attain.”