Feeling overwhelmed, overworked, run down, and generally BURNED OUT?!
Or… Are you trying to be PROACTIVE to prevent burnout and have a peaceful, balanced teacher life?
If you answered yes to either of these questions, then you are in the RIGHT PLACE!!!
Beat Burnout Bootcamp
My Beat Burnout Bootcamp is a resource for teachers that want to feel more peaceful and in control of their busy, chaotic teacher lives.
From overwhelmed -> To organized
From exhausted -> to energized
From stressed -> to peaceful
I’m going to give you all the tools you need to overcome your burnout and address your stress as a teacher!
Imagine three weeks that create a total transformation for your exhausted teacher spirit. What would be different if you didn’t feel so depleted?
You are three weeks away from PEACE…
The Beat Burnout Bootcamp consists of
- Three 1-hour weekly webinars to teach you the skills you need to be resilient as a teacher
- My Beat Burnout Exercise Bundle of my 4 BEST exercises for overcoming burnout
- Weekly challenges for addressing your burnout and building your resilience
- Individual coaching via email throughout the program
- Support and encouragement on your journey to peace and resilience!
No matter if you are in your first year or your 20th, all teachers carry an enormous mental “load”, not to mention a to-do list a mile long. Every teacher wants to feel like they are in control and using their time wisely, while not compromising themselves, their needs, and the other things in their lives that are important. We also want to be able to “put down” our teacher hats when we aren’t at school so that we can enjoy the rest of our lives and recharge our batteries when we aren’t at school. The Beat Burnout Bootcamp will help you do just that!!
The Beat Burnout Bootcamp will help you to …
- Learn how to manage the mental load of teaching in order to quiet your mind and feel more peaceful.
- Become more aware of the things that consume most of your time and energy so you can manage those things more intentionally.
- Learn how to manage stressful situations calmly and wisely.
- Create a plan to take care of YOU in the midst of all the demands on your time, attention, and energy.
I was really struggling with my career as a teacher and knew I needed support. Working with Alison has drastically changed my outlook and perception on my career, myself as a teacher and the job that I do every day. I worked to reduce daily stress, I tackled key issues that were weighing on me and then started working on making the future better and brighter.Megan: Danbury, CT
Complete your registration form and then you’ll be redirected to Paypal to pay and secure your spot in the bootcamp!
Signs of burnout
Let’s first define burnout: Burnout is a state of chronic stress that will eventually lead to physical and emotional exhaustion, cynicism and detachment, feelings of ineffectiveness and lack of accomplishment. While the symptoms listed below is not a complete list of symptoms of burnout, here are the things I see the most from my teacher clients:
- A short fuse: Are strong emotions floating just below the surface? Or are you easily “triggered” or “set off”? Are you more irritable with colleagues and/or students?
- Trouble sleeping even when exhausted: You may find yourself falling asleep quickly, but not able to sleep through the night. Once you are up, your mind is racing about all there is to do. Any unusual sleep patterns could be signs of stress and burnout.
- No motivation: The stress is keeping you going, but you have no real motivation to keep moving at all. You just want to stop.
- Physical symptoms: Sick more often, sick longer, headaches, changes in appetite, hair loss, stomach or bowel problems etc. Any unusual physical symptoms may be worth a double look for whether they might be caused by the stress you are experiencing.
- Increased anxiety or rumination: Can’t let things go as quickly, worrying about things that normally wouldn’t bother you, etc.
- Resentment and anger: Cynicism and resentment over the demands of your job, how you are treated, other people’s behaviors and choices etc.
- Brain fog: Lack of focus or clear thoughts
These are some common symptoms but are by no means an exhaustive list. Your symptoms may be a little different, but you know it when you see/feel it.
If you are experiencing burnout symptoms, NOW is the time to get some support! The Beat Burnout Bootcamp was designed FOR YOU!
The Beat Burnout Bootcamp is only offered a few times a year, so you don’t want to miss this opportunity.
The next bootcamp will be in the Spring of 2022. Click here to be put on the interest list.
Note: If you have to miss a webinar, I will be making a replay video available so that you can still be part of the weekly challenges and complete the work for the bootcamp for that week.
I am so confident that you will make progress, that I guarantee your satisfaction with the program. If you aren’t 100% satisfied in the program, I will refund you 100% of your costs.
Have a question about the program before you sign up? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be happy to answer it!