Do you have healthy boundaries?
- Do you sometimes feel like life is running you rather than you running your life?
- Do you ever feel resentful or taken advantage of by others?
- Do you feel exhausted by all of the demands on your plate?
- Do you ever feel angry about the amount of commitments or expectations you have to attend to?
- Do you ever make plans only to give them up if something/someone else needs your attention or time?
- Do you find yourself delaying or cancelling your plans for self-care and rejuvenation?
- Do you ever get cranky and short-tempered with people you love?
- Do you ever say ‘yes’ when you really wish you could say ‘no’?
If you said YES to any of these questions, you may need to examine your boundaries!
A well-boundaried life results in a sense of internal peace, confidence, and more energy to put toward things that are most important to you. Boundaries place you squarely in the driver’s seat of your life!
Announcing: Drawing Your Line – Setting Boundaries Step by Step
Drawing Your Line, Setting Boundaries Step by Step is an emotional guide that leads women into a life of self-appreciation and power. To draw your line means that you are telling the world what is good and safe for you. It also means that you are willing to say “NO” respectfully but forcefully when someone or something does not make you feel in control of your life and choices.
This program was written by women for women. It is a conversation between me, Alison, and my friend, Dawn, who is also a Life Coach. In discussing issues common to our clients, we realized that this is a conversation that needs to take place among women from every age and background. We are living in a time of enlightenment where women’s power or the lack of it has come to the forefront. It is a time of opportunity to do some core strengthening so that we can find our voices and be heard. Learn more about the book and the authors.
Drawing Your Line Coaching Package
Setting boundaries in your life can be a daunting task, and you may find yourself wanting someone to partner with you to support you in making the change you desire!
The Drawing Your Line Coaching Package includes ALL of the following:
- Goal Setting Coaching Session before you begin the program. This will help you clarify your goals so you can get the most out of the experience!
- The book, Drawing Your Line: Setting Boundaries Step by Step by Dawn Koufakis-Basel and me, Alison W. Smith.
- A beautiful personalized hand-lettered journal to record your learning and reflections.
- Formative Coaching Session: This coaching session is done roughly in the middle of your experience working through the book to help you clarify your learning, work through set-backs, and personalize the content to your unique life!
- Summative Coaching Session: This coaching session will take place when you’ve finished the book and all the exercises and will serve to solidify your learning and apply your new wisdom to situations at school, home, with family, and more!
This is an opportunity to work through the content of this book with me, the author! I’ve supported women and men just like you to create change in their lives and set healthy boundaries that empower them and free them from resentment and negativity!
Ready to get started?! The program can begin any time – so why not now!?