Teacher Coaching Pods
Group coaching is ideal for teachers because sometimes you just need to hear that you aren’t alone!! In a Teacher Coaching Pod, you will get a chance to connect to other people who “get it” and who are working through similar issues like:
- managing burnout and stress
- setting healthy boundaries
- coping with toxic administrators, coworkers and school cultures
- career clarity and transition (should I sign my contract?!)
- and more!
What to expect:
Before the coaching pod starts, we will schedule a 30-minute individual session so I can get to know you and understand your goals.
Your teacher coaching pod will meet once a month for 1 hour each session. During the first session, you will meet everyone and we will review the expectations and set compelling goals you want to work toward.
Within each coaching pod session, you will have a laser coaching session (about 10 minutes). During the rest of the pod, you will listen to others being coached – which may be the most powerful part of the session! Some teachers tell me they get even more out of listening to others because it’s like they are being coached too!
Hearing what others are going through serves to normalize and validate so much of the difficulties of the teaching profession!
This group will serve as a powerful but loving accountability group – so you can commit to your goals, and be supported to actually achieve them!!
What’s included in your group coaching package:
- One 60-minute group session per month with 3-4 other teachers.
- 30-min one-on-one call to get to know each other
- Access to all relevant exercises for your group from the Client Exercises Library (over 150 coaching exercises!)
- Spot coaching as needed via email and text throughout the week if desired to share successes
- Plus a 10% discount on any add-on services like group coaching, extra sessions, workshops, and more
Learn more about the upcoming group coaching “pods” for teachers by clicking the button below.
Not sure yet? Hear what clients are saying about working with me