This school year can be different.
Do you ever feel…
- missing a sense of fulfillment
- like you can never be “good enough”
- burned out
Do you ever wonder…
- if you can have a life outside of teaching
- if teaching is still the right “fit” for you
- if you can be happy at work
If you answered yes to any of those, you may be on the road to burnout (or there already!)
I am sharing ways to prevent teacher burnout in a FREE Teleclass on Saturday, September 18th at 10am PST / 1pm EST.
When you are burned out, you…
- have a hard time staying motivated
- your to-do list runs your life
- feel resentful at any new tasks added to your plate
- doubt yourself and your abilities
- want to run away, leave teaching, or escape some other way (TV, eating, drinking, and other numbing/escape behaviors)
I know because I’ve been there.
But I also know how to help you…
- get back in control
- replace chaos with calm
- build your confidence
- live a more balanced life
- feel resilient and energized
- ground yourself
I want to help you make this school year different.
You are invited to a FREE Teleclass on Saturday, September 18th at 10am PST / 1pm EST where I’ll be sharing my simple process to help you prevent teacher burnout this school year.
In the teleclass, I’m going to give you specific, tangible takeaways that you can implement right away, without any additional materials or resources, to prevent teacher burnout.
I’m also going to share important coaching questions I ask all my clients that are struggling with burnout so you walk away empowered to be your own coach and support yourself this school year.
You will walk away with:
- specific ideas that are relevant to your life as a teacher
- tangible practices you can put into place right away
- new skills to support yourself and prevent burnout this school year
*What if I can’t come but I want the information?
I’m going to record the teleclass, so if you register but have to miss it, I will still email you a recording.
Register to reserve a spot and/or receive the recording via email after the event.
I hope to see you there!