Setting Healthy Boundaries as a Teacher
Learn how to overcome the three most common boundary “busters” for teachers:
- Saying YES when you mean NO
- Work creeping over into your personal life
- and People Pleasing
You will also learn:
- The difference between internal and external boundaries
- How to identify when a boundary is being crossed
- How to say NO confidently (and YES joyfully!)
- A process to use to work through determining where boundaries need to be set and how
This course is written BY a teacher FOR teachers.
The life of a teacher is unique and difficult. I get it! I have been there! I relate all my boundaries examples to the life of a teacher so this course is relevant and meaningful for you.
Why develop your boundaries?
- Boundaries provide the supporting structure that serves as a foundation for building teacher resilience.
- Boundaries help you find peace in the midst of overwhelm.
- Boundaries help you eliminate drama and create a more sustainable life as a teacher!
Learn at your own pace!
This course contains 6 short modules (about 10 minutes or less) that you can complete at your own pace. Each module captures a distinct and important element about setting boundaries and puts it in the context of the lives of teachers so you can see real-world application and get ideas you can implement IMMEDIATELY to make your life more peaceful and less overwhelming.