One-on-One Coaching is an opportunity for you and me to get together and talk on a regular basis in a coaching relationship. That means I come along side you, listen deeply to what you want for you life, ask questions, and help you GET to where you want to go!
Teachers who work with me typically want help with one of these things:
- They have a really difficult class this year and need an extra boost of encouragement and support
- They want to make a career move (within or out of the education arena)
- They feel like they are in survival mode and they want to break the negativity cycle
- They are on the verge of burnout
- They want to manage energy drainers including a difficult principal or colleagues
- They want to maximize their personal potential
Here are some things my clients are saying:
- “Having someone totally devoted to my growth has been invaluable to my development – both personally and professionally”
- “Alison has helped me turn into the person I always wanted to be, but didn’t know how to become.”
Whatever your reason and whatever your goals – there is a reason why you came to my site and are reading this! Now is the time to do something for YOU and to get hooked up with one-on-one coaching!
I can’t wait to work with you!
Individual Coaching for Teachers
$150 per month
The plan includes:
- One (1) Introductory 90-minute coaching session
- Two (2) 90-minute or four (4) 45-minute personal coaching sessions per month
- Personalized Empowerment Exercises that align to the items discussed in your coaching sessions (to be determined during our sessions)
- 10% discounted fees in group coaching Teacher Circles
- One (1) free e-course of your choice as a sign-up bonus!
Imagine the BEST version of you…now let’s go after it!
Not quite ready to commit? Schedule a call with me to talk about how one-on-one coaching could benefit you!